Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Print Competition C
Monday, March 18, 2019, 8:00 PM until 9:30 PM
27 Legion Drive
Valhalla, NY 10595
is not Required
Please bring up to 3 prints to the meeting between 7:30 and 7:45. An independent judge will score the competition. No makeups are permitted. Please review the complete rules on our website in Competitions > Print Competition Rules. PLEASE FOLLOW THE PRESENTATION RULES BELOW:
- Up to 3 prints may be entered per competition.
- The image size is the actual size of your finished photograph.The paper size can be the same size or larger than the image size.
- Minimum image size: 8” X 8”.
- Maximum image size: 16” X 20”
- Maximum mat size: 20” X 24”.
- Nothing should be written on the front of the mat or on the photograph.
- A label is to be taped or glued on the back, upper left hand corner of the print.The label will show:
- Print number
Note: Post-it notes must be securely taped, top and bottom, to the back, upper left corner of the print, otherwise, they fall off.
- Prints must be on paper, any type, either printed at home or in the lab.If a lab is used, no editing of the photo may be done by the lab.
- Prints must be on a backing board or matted so that they are free standing.
- Prints must be securely attached to the mat or backing board to prevent them from falling out during judging.
- Mat must be a single mat in any color.Mats with a core color that is different from the mat color, i.e. black mat with a white core, are permitted.